Sunday, March 1, 2009

Refreshing

This weekend has been real weird for some reason. Everyone left town and I couldn't go home cause I had to work Saturday. Clay was suppose to come up, but the weather and an accident at work Friday changed those plans. Normally I like to be alone and I enjoy the quietness, but this weekend I was very lonely! Late last night one of my friends called me and said I have a present for you, are you home? So he came by and brought me an Oreo covered in white chocolate! It made me smile that my friends notice things, like the fact that I don't like regular chocolate. we talked for a while and it was nice. Then today i had lunch with three friends and I sat there and thought how lucky I was that I have friends who are honest enough to say, "You're being real rude today, what's you're deal?" I need that. I need friends who can say something so honest like that and yet they still love me for who I am. It just made me smile and be thankful for the great friends I have now in this new stage of my life away from home.

1 comment:

  1. I love white chocolate covered Oreo's too! Yummy! Love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete