Monday, June 1, 2009

Leaving tomorrow

I leave for camp tomorrow afternoon and I wish I could say I was super excited and ready but as the day as gone by I have found myself very nervous and questioning what I'm doing. I know it's going to be a great summer, I just don't like the idea of not having that encouragement from my family every day since we can't have cell phones. I will definitely be getting back into the habit of letter writing this summer. Speaking of, my address down there is P.O. Box 165, Cook Springs AL. 35052 if you would like to write me sometime this summer. I am also nervous because I am having braces put on in the morining, top and bottom, and I know I am going to be in some pain for a few days so I'm scared I'll look like a sissy to everyone or something. I don't know, I think I'm blowing things out of porportion right now, but I can't sleep so I figured I would write about it.

On a side note I had a dream last night that the smurfs took over camp and were making all of us drink potion to turn us blue and shrink to 5 in tall. It was terrifying and I can never look at a blue smurf the same again.

Back to the camp subject, I feel like I need more time to prepare but at the same time I'm ready for it to start. I just want to be the best I can and I don't want to mess up. I want all my campers to like me and their camp trip be memorable....I think once I get past the first week I'll be fine, but for now I am nervous and scared and excited all wrapped up in the little box about to explode. I'll put some pictures on here of my cabin, but I can't put pictures up of the campers. It's a violation of federal protection laws for children under 18 (WOW I have no idea why I just said that much about why I couldn't post pictures, you probably knew that without me saying it)

Anyways, I am going to attempt sleep again now. Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment